END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
Date of Last Revision: June 6th, 2013 Debbie Prediger Photography
1. Under this End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”), Debbie Prediger Photography (the “Vendor”) grants to the user (the “Licensee”) a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the “License”) to print the digital files for personal use only. By using these photos or digital files you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Violation of these terms and conditions will result in punishment to the maximum extent of the law.
2. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights. The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the digital files or photos for use by one or more third parties, outside of the purchases immediate family for personal use only.
And you may NOT:
-give permission to anyone for usage of the digital files, or photographs-
-Claim these photos as your own.
-use on any website, blog, or any other commercial public place without written permission or a license to do so
-Use photos or digital files in any way not covered within these terms. boards, file sharing sites, in a downloadable format.
3. Debbie Prediger Photos and or digital files may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies. You may not crop off watermark! If you have obtained the original file not watermarked. It is a "special license" and you must add the watermark provided to you before using, printing, or uploading file. Cropping has been licensed to you as an artist. (special consideration only)
8. Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement. 9. The original purchase price paid by the Licensee will constitute the license fee.
Limitation of Liability
1. Licensee should make a back-up disk of the files in order to re-install should there be loss due to computer failure.
2. Returns/Refunds: All sales are final.
3. Copyright laws of canada are in effect. Each photo and digital file is ©Debbie Prediger Photography. All rights reserved
Warrants and Representations
1. The Vendor warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of the Products. The Vendor warrants and represents that granting the license to use these Products is not in violation of any other agreement, copyright or applicable statute.
1. All terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement will be deemed to be accepted by the Licensee (“Acceptance”) on installation of the Product(s) on the first computer.
1. The term of this Agreement will begin on Acceptance and is in perpetuity.
2. I use the free "dropbox software" as a means to deliver the digital files, videos, end user license and watermarks to the licensee. It is the Licensee's responsibility to learn how to use "dropbox" software and app's for ipad, computers, and smartphones. Support is on the Dropbox website
1. This Agreement will be terminated and the License forfeited where the Licensee has failed to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or is in breach of this Agreement.
1. This Agreement can only be modified in writing signed by both the Vendor and the Licensee.